Product, Design & Technology Division
The Prospa Design Team is looking for a Head of Product Design, who will work directly with the Founder, Product and Technology teams to help define and deliver creative products that our customers love to use. We strive to be the best Design Team in Fintech Australia, and want to build a culture of experimentation where we collaborate and nurture the best ideas to win.
You will be responsible for the design of all touchpoints used by customers and Prospa staff, from research, concept, to pixel-perfect delivery. We believe that design is problem-solving; user research helps discover the right customer problems to tackle and UI/graphic design help solve the problem with beautiful, elegant solutions.
In this exciting and creative role, you’ll be working with stakeholders to understand project goals, be deeply involved with user research, and responsible for delivering innovative and engaging design solutions for our customers.
This will include:
- Disciplines: UI (user interface) and interaction design;
- Platforms: websites, transactional web applications, apps on desktop and mobile (iOS and Android);
- Touchpoints: Prospa website, onboarding and loan application journey, partner portal, Salesforce etc; and
- Audiences: small business owners, channel partners and internal staff.
Key day to day activities include:
- Crafting beautiful, simple to use digital product user interfaces across web and mobile;
- Translating insights from user research into designs that solve customer problems;
- Executing and delivering the design of product user interfaces that are beautiful and easy to use;
- Building artefacts (e.g. UI kit, style guide, pattern/UI component libraries) and defining processes and ways of working to consistently deliver high quality designs;
- Working with developers (especially frontend) and product owners to implement designs;
- Mentoring designers to execute their best work.
What we're looking for in our Head of Product Design at Prospa
- At least 8 years of Product/ UI design and graphic design experience.
- Experience with Sketch (or equivalent), InVision, Principle, Marvel, Zeplin etc so that you can craft low fidelity sketches to high-fidelity interactive prototypes across websites, web applications, apps on desktop and mobile (iOS and Android);
- The ability to create all necessary production-ready assets required to launch products and features, as well as working knowledge of implementing designs in Web HTML (responsive), iOS and Android.
To succeed, you will have natural attention to detail and a healthy obsession over every pixel and every micro-interaction across our products.
You will be a strong collaborator who thrives in a cross-functional team environment, and an exceptional communicator who can explain design decisions and persuade non-designers to their way of thinking with objective, well-evidenced arguments.
You are enthusiastic about coaching and mentoring fellow team members to raise the bar of all designs delivered by Prospa.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.