Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
The Head of Operations – New Customer is responsible for overall strategic and operational aspects of the New Business Operations Team. Working side-by-side the COO, the Head of Operations – New Customer will provide strategic thought leadership on all operational aspects of the New Business Operations Team, and work with the Senior management team to drive growth.
Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of company, the Head of New Customer Acquisitions will provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively scale and grow the organisation whilst delivering financial strength and operating efficiency.
Key responsibilities include
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to promote the adopted mission and core values of Prospa.
- Responsible for driving the New Business Operations Team to achieve and surpass originations, income & profitability, OPEX, cash flow and business goals and broader Company objectives.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the operations team not currently in place.
- Provide mentoring and leadership coaching to your management team, cementing the foundation of the Prospa Leadership Program.
- Be the advocate of the Prospa employee engagement program to motivate, retain and attract talent to the Prospa team.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel, designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organisation.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all New Business Operations internal and external processes. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead along with the COO the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and engage wider senior leadership team to deliver key operational and strategic goals.
- Promote collaboration and communication between all operations teams to ensure the best possible customer and partner experience.
- Maintain the highest of standards for Reg and Legal through working closely with those teams internally and ensuring your teams are continually trained to stay compliant and tools are in place to monitor effectively
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 7 years business operations experience, preferably in technology and financial services.
- Proven leadership ability to manage diverse reporting lines.
- Demonstrated experience of using people and technology to deliver process improvement.
- Experience in measuring and reporting the ROI on business activities and adjusting plans accordingly.
- Experience in the simultaneous management of multiple business functions.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively convey information verbally and in writing.
- Strong business acumen and a general understanding of, and commitment to support, Prospa’s operational, commercial and strategic objectives.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Accountability for significant components of an Operations Budget.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time