Product, Design & Technology Division
Who we are
Prospa is motivated by its people; their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform how we act every single day.
This is a newly built role for a Head of Data and Insights, who will lead and develop an extraordinary team, further strengthening Prospa’s analytical approach to provide internal staff and stakeholders with impactful, actionable insights and tools. This role will enable Prospa to become more data-driven by infusing analytics across the business and will be responsible for unlocking value from Prospa's data and analytics assets.
In order to succeed, you will need to successfully drive the development, implementation and communication of a data strategy that is deeply connected to the wider stakeholder’s needs for information analytics using modern data technology and governance.
Reporting into the Chief Product Officer, you will cover key aspects ranging across business intelligence, data analytics and data science. You will be able to demonstrate deep experience across the above-mentioned disciplines and also build data warehouse capabilities comprising multiple data sets.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Having strong executive presence with the ability to articulate the Data Strategy to senior leadership and adjust priorities based on demand and need.
- Providing technical thought leadership to the relevant cross functional teams with regards to the latest data and analytics industry trends. You'll showcase your thought leadership by providing analytical techniques and business applications that unlock the value of Prospa’s data sets
- Successfully evangelising the creative use of data and analytics to drive insights and new approaches to solving business and customer problems.
- Demonstrable ability to implement a Data Governance model and supporting structure including working within data classification requirements.
- Experience leading data security and customer privacy preferable.
- Ability to partner with Business teams to drive improved performance and quality
- Strong leadership skills with an emphasis on building good teams and relationships including the evaluation and improvement recommendations of the current data team organisation.
- Ability to lead, develop and expand a team of data scientists, business intelligence/analytic and data strategists as well as data engineers.
What we're looking for in our Head of Data & Insights at Prospa
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Master’s/ PHD preferred
- 10+ years leading a Data team or organisation
- Finance experience preferred
You will have the capability to lead data and analytical resources, to drive business requirements for meaningful data platforms to enable big-data analytics, business intelligence reporting, machine learning, predictive modelling and critical decision optimsation.
Above all, you are adaptable and eager to work in a dynamic environment.
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now