Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place To Work.
About The Role
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia with over $500 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in the business and its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong. The Group Executive People and Culture is a strategic role, designing the people strategies needed to bring our vision to life over the next 3-5years.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
The Group Executive People and Culture will be responsible for delivering on all people strategies – people experience; HR operations; employee development and talent acquisition.
- Attracting, engaging and retaining the very best talent
- Creating aspirational experiences that engage our employees and empower them to prosper
- Developing a well-run operational function in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Driving development programs so our people can achieve mastery in their chosen fields and autonomy in their work
You are an inspirational leader of people who engenders trust in relationships and believes in a values driven culture as the proponent of achieving high performance. You are a true ‘people geek’ who obsesses over data to derive meaningful insights that drive improvements to employee engagement, experience and effectiveness. You are a skilled influencer who operates with finesse at a leadership level, able to work strategically as well as tactically to achieve results and bring programs of work to successful fruition. An accomplished coach and advisor to other leaders you are sought out for your acumen and unique perspective. Your career has provided the experience that comes with scaling a high growth business, building an aspirational culture of high performance, inclusion and continuous learning.
What you will have
- People & Culture functional leadership experience
- Experience in a high-growth technology (preferably SaaS product) company
- Leadership that includes People Operations, Employee Experience, Talent Acquisition and L&D
- Experience of setting and leading people and culture strategic roadmap through scale
- Charismatic leader who is creative and comes up with new ideas
- Clear communicator, able to reinforce ideas with the Executive Team with data
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
CLOSING DATE 6th JULY 2018
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time