Product, Design & Technology Division
The Prospa Design Team is responsible for the design of all touchpoints used by customers and Prospa staff from research, concept, all the way to delivery. We believe that design is problem-solving, and user research helps inform and discover the right problems to solve. Our approach is hypothesis-led and our decision making is evidence-based (we do not believe in design by committee). We strive to be the best Design Team in FinTech Australia, and want to create a culture of experimentation where we collaborate and nurture the best ideas to win.
The Graphic and Digital Designer is responsible for the execution of all graphic and digital designs by Prospa. This includes marketing and promotional materials for small business owners and channel partners.
For this role, we are looking for a candidate who has Intermediate to Advanced HTML/CSS knowledge.
6 months contract
Key activities include:
- Design and delivery of all marketing communications including, but not limited to, electronic direct mails (EDMs), direct mails, landing pages, presentations, print ads and collaterals, display ads and social media assets.
- Understand business requirements from the marketing brief and develop design concepts to fulfil them.
- Proofread and meticulously examine all designs to ensure that they are accurate, pixel-perfect and of high-quality.
- Provide appropriate format of artwork to external printers, publishers and agencies.
- Systematically maintain and catalogue all visual assets produced.
- Continuous improvement to the process we use to deliver work, from concept to delivery. A good process should deliver good work consistently and systematically.
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 1-3 years design experience (B2B preferred)
- Advanced capabilities within digital and print design using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Sketch, InVision and Dreamweaver
- Intermediate to Advanced HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experiences with marketing platforms (such as Marketo)
- Video creation/editing and animation skills are a plus
Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Natural attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to convey information visually
- Ability to clarify design briefs and create designs that achieve business goals
- Collaborative; prepared to show unfinished work and iterate a design through critique
- Proven ability to adapt a design so that it can be executed within cost and time.
- Experiences working with numerous stakeholders and effectively managing their pipeline of work to ensure that the most urgent and important work is done first