At Prospa, we exist to unleash the potential of every small business. We are building the future of small business and simplifying cashflow by building a leading platform that helps customers make payments, fund growth and reduce admin.
As a Graduate Developer at Prospa, you will be responsible for supporting our production applications enabling our customers to use our products seamlessly. You will implement solutions, resolve issues, and identify opportunities to improve our software that integrates with a myriad of internal and external systems, using cloud-based microservices architectures. You will drive efficiencies within the business and play an integral part in attracting great customers and partners. You will also work closely with the product, design, operation and development teams.
What you will be doing
- Implement, maintain, test and deploy software solutions
- Work with your team mates to triage, resolve and root cause production issues
- Document and capture resolution steps, and identify opportunities to solve problems for our customers
- Learn new skills, and share lessons with others
- Collaborate with your fellow engineers, delivery leads and product managers to deliver on outcomes
What you’ll need to succeed
- Graduate degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or similar; or, equivalent work experience in a software engineering role for a minimum of 24 months.
- Proficiency in software development using C#.
- Some experience with CI/CD.
- Familiarity with Git, SVN, or similar.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn and expand your skills.
Experience with the following is an added bonus:
- Experience with production and technical support
- Experience with Salesforce (administrator or developer, etc)
- Exposure to cloud-based development in Azure, AWS or GCP
- Familiarity with React, Typescript, or Java
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application.
What we offer
As a busy grow getter, our benefits are here to help you be unstoppable in your mission. Whether it’s a lofty career goal, investing in your family, saving the planet or simply feeling fulfilled:
- Growth: There’s something for everyone including learning days, a learning allowance, leadership programs, performance coaching & digital learning
- Wellbeing: Think fitness initiatives, seasonal programs (including massages, skin checks, family picnics and coffee carts), additional “Me Days” and access to holistic EAP coaching.
- Lifestyle: Find your fit with flexible working options, top notch office facilities and diverse remote/ travel work options. You can also purchase additional leave and take up to 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Impact: Join a business that has committed to becoming carbon neutral by June 2024. And you can tap into volunteer days, our partnership with Kiva and join a range of employee resource groups.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking. You’ll find an environment where there’s always something new around the corner. It’s collaborative, inclusive and respectful. A place where we celebrate who you are, naturally.
We’re building the future of small business finance. Join us!