Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by crafting an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we've helped over 24,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1.4 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 210 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating user facing features. You will work closely with Design to bridge the gap between their graphical design and the technical implementation. You will work closely with the rest of the software engineering team so that you can consume their APIs and ensure that the full end to end experience meets the functional and UX/UI aspects of the Design and Product team. The key measurement of success will be the overall quality, robustness and responsiveness of the application.
Key responsibilities include
- Consulting with UX/UI about implementation of design
- Building the UI for Prospa’s products
- Building and maintaining reusable code and libraries for future use
- Code review other team members work paying attention to patterns and practices of the team
- Present in product “grooming” sessions, contributing your expertise where required
- Present in daily stand-ups
- Documentation and knowledge sharing
- Keeping abreast of technology changes and keeping Prospa on the leading but not bleeding edge of change
What you'll need to succeed
- Approximately 4+ years of frontend development experience
- Approximately 2+ years using React and TypeScript
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/ LESS/ STYLUS
- Webpack, Gulp, build tools in general
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time