Who we are
Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small businesses and our bold vision is to change the way small business owners experience finance.
We are inspired by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. We love our newly launched values of 'obsess about customers', 'be bold, open and real', 'deliver value fast', 'simplicity' and 'one team', as they guide our thoughts and actions every single day.
Our technology team consists of passionate and talented people and we're going through a period of rapid growth. In this role you are responsible for translating a wide range of both simple and complex designs into real working features and functionality. This can be anything from a landing page all the way through to a fully functional web or mobile application. You will work closely with our Product and Design team as the technical authority, contributing to how we achieve the desired outcomes. Daily life generally includes stand-ups, code reviews, workshops, meet-ups and plenty of laughs along the way.
The Frontend Developer is responsible for;
- Creating user facing features, working closely with Design to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Collaborating with the rest of the software engineering team, consuming their APIs and ensuring that the end-to-end experience meets the functional and UX/UI aspects of the Design and Product team.
- Measuring success by the overall quality, robustness and responsiveness of the application.
Key responsibilities include;
- Consulting with UX/UI about implementation of design
- Building the UI for Prospa’s products
- Building and maintaining reusable code and libraries for future use
- Code review other team members’ work, paying attention to patterns and practices of the team
What you'll need;
- Around 5 years of frontend development experience, and probably no less than 2 years using Angular 1.4/ 2/ 4/ AngularJS and TypeScript;
Other relevant technical experience includes:
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/ LESS/ STYLUS
- Webpack, Gulp, build tools in general
You have an eye for detail and you're obsessed with the creation of beautiful, robust and responsive products - you are able to add the polish wherever it’s needed.
You have a passion for exploring new technologies and you pay attention to technology changes. You actively share your knowledge with your wider team so that they can grow as a unit.
Above all, you are adaptable and eager to work in a dynamic environment.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.