We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The FP&A team forms part of the wider Finance, Risk and Legal teams and they are responsible for coordinating group level performance updates both internally and externally as well as planning for the future.
As a FP&A Model Builder you will work with our technology partners to develop functional and financial planning and reporting models in our corporate planning tool.
You will coordinate planning and reporting processes across the business using scalable, automated models and partner with cross functional teams to help them forecast and scenario plan.
If you have a finance background and you like modelling and creating business solutions in a friendly and dynamic environment OR you have a technology background and keen to move into financial planning, then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing
- Working with our technology partners to develop planning and reporting models to be used across the business including Finance, Operations, Treasury, Technology , Product, Marketing, HR etc.
- Acting as the point of contact and business partner with teams and managers for further modelling enhancements, partnering with the leaders to help their planning with a seamless integrated process
- Being a key contributor to the FP&A teams group level reporting, analysis and planning and assist in enhancing insight, reporting quality and automation through scalable models
- Using your modelling skills to inform decisions relating to cost, revenue or risk
- Developing group wide knowledge and using this insight to identify potential future risks and opportunities reviewing for example trends in the portfolio drivers, customer base or delinquency trends
- Providing sound financial analysis and advice to the business regard to current and future financial performance and related financial drivers
What you’ll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in finance related disciplines
- Post Graduate qualifications (CA/ CPA/ CFA / CIMA etc.) or desire to work towards these would be highly advantageous
- Excellent data analysis, financial reporting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to work in cross functional teams
- Experience in setting up Anaplan models will be highly advantageous
- Experience in using Netsuite (or similar ERP) and Tableau/TM1/Hyperion or Anaplan will be highly valuable
- Adaptable, flexible, collaborative with a growth mindset
- Ability to adapt and deal with ambiguity in a fast paced environment
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?