Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in it's rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be a self-motivated, confident and ambitious facilities coordinator. Your responsibilities will include providing professional facilities services at our awesome head office with 250 staff in Darlinghurst. This is a permanent part-time role - 3 days a week (flex on days / hours)
Key responsibilities include
- Ownership of our facility operations and administration.
- Provide exemplary customer service and stakeholder Management.
- Contractor / Vendor Management.
- Risk Management including WHS complicate.
- Front Of House Support Including event and project management.
- Handling the delivery of the services agreements ensuring that the contractual are delivered.
- Be responsible for all maintenance requests to Building management
- Respond to reported maintenance issues and coordinate efficient and effective responses.
- Monitor all job requests - preventative and reactive and follow up to ensure completion tasks.
- Delegate and allocate work orders as required to ensure contract requirements are achieved.
- Ensure AV and security systems are functional and escalate issues as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ Years experience in a similar role within office facilities management or in a corporate environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Extraordinary organisational skills -be a great teammate as well as autonomously.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and be effective under pressure.
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management with internal stakeholders and contractors.
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible / new way to problem solving.
- Focuses on the Customer: Ability to build trust and respect with customers and channel partners
- Excellent communications and presentation skills: Ability to establish immediate rapport with partners, customers and related industry representatives and become a trusted advisor
- Results Driven Self-starter: Exemplary organisational skills coupled with a high degree of attention to detail and an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
- Executes Perfectly & Takes Accountability for Actions: Excellent at executing agreed decisions without undue delay. Takes responsibility for own actions or decisions, regardless of outcomes or success.
- Cultivates Teamwork, Collaboration & Respect for Others: Seeks and values diverse contributions, experiences and ideas of others. Flexible teammate who thrives in fast-paced environments and is able to work autonomously.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time