Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 17,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting almost one billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
The Direct Marketing Manger is responsible for supporting growth in new customer acquisition with a primarily focus on ATL and Offline mediums. Reporting to the Head of Direct Acquisition Marketing, this role will focus on the execution of innovative, customer insight led, and data driven campaigns to meet key business and customer experience goals.
- Own and deliver against new direct customer acquisition and growth targets, working cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Product and external agency partners.
- Execute & optimise both ‘always on’ and campaign programmes starting with core customer insights and building on results and learning from previous campaigns.
- Be a passionate “voice of the customer” in the marketing team, driving focus on the right target market with the right value proposition and messaging.
- Deliver innovative and impactful creative and initiatives, aligned to the Prospa brand and values to drive step change in brand and acquisition performance.
- Track, analyse, optimise and report ongoing campaigns to improve marketing performance, ensure efficiencies and drive YoY growth.
What you will need
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing, with experience in driving growth in customer, revenue and efficiency metrics
- Demonstrated ability to manage end-to-end marketing programmes, working cross functionally to deliver fully integrated campaigns inc. experience leading ATL media
- Specific experience developing customer insight led creative briefs and working with agency partners to translated into strong creative platforms
- Deep customer focus and understanding of defining a customer buying journey, mining customer insights and translating this into action
- Exceptional stakeholder management with proven track record working effectively with product management, sales and marketing teams
- Strong communication skills, including creating persuasive presentations and presenting to senior team members
- Strong planning and organisational skills in a cross functional environment
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.