We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As the Digital Content Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the ongoing creation, uploading and management of content across our websites. You will need to ensure that all new web content is deployed in a timely manner, without error and adheres to all applicable technical and style guidelines.
You will be responsible for analysing performance across our websites and providing reporting and insights to the business.
What you will be doing
- Uploading and managing content, including copy, banners, tiles, images, videos, blog and news articles to Prospa’s AU & NZ websites through the WordPress CMS
- In some cases, the Digital Content Specialist may be required to write or edit small amounts of content
- Recommending and driving improvements to content, design and layout, and the overall online customer experience
- Working with project teams including Marketing, Product, Design and Engineering to coordinate test design and content deployment to enhance marketing performance and user experience
- Regularly audit digital properties to check for broken links or outdated/incorrect content or layout
- Setting and adhering to strict content management disciplines
- Ensuring timely compliance/legal clearance as well as clearance through relevant product owners and other relevant business stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in marketing or content management
- You will have a practical knowledge of HTML, with the ability to read, edit and write HTML code
- Experience with working in a fast-paced and cross-functional collaborative environment
- Good understanding of latest web technologies
- Google Analytics experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong execution skills and attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?