Prospa is Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses. We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing FinTech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Contribute your analytical mind and skills to help the Prospa Product team define our strategy and deliver optimal product experience to thousands of small business owners across Australia and New Zealand.
Prospa is growing quickly and we are looking for a Digital Analytics and Conversion Specialist with a growth mindset to work across a wide variety of products and applications. You will be our resident digital analytics expert and help ensure our products across web and native apps are instrumented correctly, whilst also using your conversion rate optimisation skills to translate the data into winning test hypotheses.
The role is highly influential and you will be able to validate your data driven hypotheses on real visitors and customers. If you have a great attention to detail, love working with data and want to join a team that embraces data to help make decisions, we want to hear from you.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct analysis of Prospa’s digital products (web and app) and proactively identify opportunities for improvements using data and research
- Implementation and administration of analytics tools in partnership with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Data Science teams
- Liaise with internal teams and 3rd party vendors to implement tracking via Tag Managers and mobile app SDKs etc
- Manage the entire optimisation process by:
- Conducting conversion research (qualitative and quantitative)
- Creating test hypotheses and cooperating with the team to build prototypes,
- Setting up experiments either independently or with the help of developers,
- Monitoring and analysing results and ultimately presenting your recommendations
What you will need:
- Expert experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, providing dashboards, reports, ad-hoc analysis to stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Experience with A/B testing tools such as Google Optimize, Optimizely etc
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to extract key actionable insights to management from mountains of data
- Hands on experience with implementing tracking technologies, e.g. with Google Tag Manager and mobile analytics toolkits.
- The ability to conduct your work in an efficient manner, juggling multiple requests from multiple stakeholders will require prioritisation and a ‘get-it-done’ quick attitude
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.