Product, Design & Engineering Division
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and a love for data?
Do you want to join a team that embraces data to help make decisions?
If so, you will thrive in this exciting and creative new role, where you'll contribute your analytical mind and skills to help the Prospa Product team best define their strategy to deliver products to our customers.
About the role
Prospa is growing rapidly and as a result we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Digital Analyst to work across our products and applications. As our resident web analytics wizard, you'll help ensure our products across all related platforms are completely set up and firing correctly.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting analysis of Prospa digital products (external and internal) using a disciplined approach.
- Implementation and administration of analytics tools, in partnership with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Data Science teams.
- Liaising with internal teams and 3rd party vendors to implement specific tags via Tag management, Mobile app SDKs etc.
- Be a domain expert on the Prospa web analytics & tag management implementation & administration.
- Regularly trialling and experimenting with new web/mobile app analytics tools.
- Presenting your findings at team meetings.
- Using your advanced experience in Google Analytics you'll provide dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis to people at all levels of the business
Here's what you'll need to succeed:
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and can excel in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to extract key actionable insights to management from mountains of data.
- You have previously personally administered tags via a Tag Manager.
- You can test that web analytics tags are implemented correctly and you're not afraid to read some source code.
- You can conduct your work in an efficient manner; juggling multiple requests from multiple people will require prioritisation and a “get-it-done” quick attitude.
To be suited to the Prospa team you'll be a strong collaborator who thrives in a cross-functional team environment. You will pride yourself on your ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners.
What we offer you:
In exchange for your hard work, we can give you a unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing, fast-growing business. You will be a part of a highly engaged team with great perks and work space.
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now.