Product, Design & Technology Division
Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over half a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Prospa's rapid growth requires constant improvement in it’s information infrastructure to enhance the quality and effectiveness of information used for business decision making. Founding the data governance processes and documentation is of great importance and will allow the organisation to develop a communal data vocabulary and lead to ever greater competitive edge and employee well being.
- Mapping our information capture points and solving information quality issues by either prevention, back data correction or finding new sources.
- Articulating the value of solving these information challenges in a low touch and measurable fashion to ensure scalability and demonstrate the benefits of the proposed solution.
- Working with business units to highlight opportunities to expand our information capabilities to deliver greater value.
- Liaising with development teams to ensure analytic fields and definitions are included in requirements.
- You love working with people, understanding their needs/desires and can engage them in a targeted fashion.
- Passionate about information and the value it can bring to an organisation.
- You understand data models, what information is required to form a business case and analytical outcomes that are possible and how to fuel them with data.
- You understand various technologies and how they can be used to solve or prevent information challenges.
- Information flow and problem resolution documentation skills.
- Experience capturing, developing and briefing analytics and business requirements for information driven outcomes.
- SQL query writing skills to help quantify data quality issues and demonstrate improvements over time. Some BI experience (Tableau) also beneficial.
- Experience creating business plans and change instigation.
- Experience in the finance or risk industries and working with sales environments.
Be part of the success story
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time