Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over half a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers - We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real - Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform how we think and act every day.
The Analytics team is responsible for developing assisting the business with analytic insights that allow commercial business decisions to be made.
- Extend our information models with new features for BI and Data Science.
- Rapidly investigating and ingesting new sources, able to apply ML and AI to generate opportunities to solve data and business problems.
- Creating reusable toolsets in Python/R that the team can leverage to get to value fast.
- Influence architectural decisions, evaluate new technologies and team behaviours, cross training team members and wider organisation.
- Working with diverse stakeholders to push for data driven approaches, rapid experimentation and investment in data capability for the benefit of all.
- Liaising with development teams to ensure events are being collected or actioned to serve business objectives.
- Able to identify opportunities to wield new/existing data for commercial outcome.
Join the success story
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.