We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Our Customer Support Specialist are responsible for serving our customers on the front line by answering their questions, providing information, and solving their problems. This is primarily a phone-based role, with key responsibilities providing support to existing customers, liaising with appropriate internal stakeholders, and actioning administrative tasks.
Customer obsession is one of Prospa’s key values which is delivered through our Customer Success Team – Our Customer Success Team is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and deepening relationships across our current customer base
What you will be doing
- Provide support to Prospa Customers relating to our Business Loan and Line of Credit products, as well as providing support on our new Business Account product
- Primarily responsible for managing inbound customer calls and emails (50+/day) and customer support /administrative tasks
- Tasked with providing clear email responses and appropriate phone call follow-up to customer account queries, document requests, payout and payment information, payment deferrals, IT troubleshooting, etc.
- Build rapport with customers over the phone, provide accurate information regarding their Prospa accounts, understand customer problems, and deliver timely and effective solutions
- Responsible for triaging customer requests to appropriate internal team members (e.g. commercial requests, IT tickets, payment concerns, etc.)
- Build and leverage strong relationships with our Customer Success Account Managers, Customer Assistance/Collections team members, Customer Resolutions team, and IT teams to ensure swift outcomes for our customers
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in a phone based customer service role
- Phone-based experience advantageous
- Any financial experience is advantageous, but not required
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?