Business Operations Division
The customer success team leader will focus on achieving the best possible results for our customers and our business by adequately managing their unit. The leader is responsible for the KPI's of the individuals as well as the target for their team. The successful candidate needs to utilise coaching, emotional intelligence and have an inspirational and outgoing personality to ensure that their team members are aspiring to learn, improve and overachieve their goal.
What experience & skills you need:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing a team of consultants in the domain of customer loyalty and/or relationship management in the B2B space
- Customer service and sales experience is a must
- Account management skills are a bonus
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand how a business owner thinks
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly and informative tone, excellent written communication
- Proven ability in teaching direct reports to negotiate high-value products and not just negotiate on price
- Substantial experience interacting with multiple departments and internal stakeholder management.
- Strong skills with MS Office (outlook, word, excel)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
You will pride yourself on:
- Your strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Your highly developed decision making skills
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now. We look forward to receiving your application.