Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best FinTech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by crafting an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date, we've helped over 29,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1.6 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 210 strong.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
As Prospa’s Customer Resolutions Specialist, you will be Prospa’s front line complaint manager. You will champion the task of finding solutions to customer complaints in an effective and timely manner. In doing so, you will contribute to an outstanding experience for users of our products and services.
You will manage the internal and external dispute resolution process end-to-end, in line with Prospa’s policies, commitments and obligations. You will apply your dispute resolution and communication skills to identify and understand the complaint and work with the customer to resolve issues.
Your role will also involve working closely with internal stakeholders and the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (‘AFCA’) to guide the successful resolution of complaints.
The role will also give you the opportunity to contribute to the continuous improvement of our customer experience by reporting insights from complaints to the Senior Collections Manager and the wider Prospa team.
Key responsibilities include
- Identifying complaints and maintaining updated complaint information in Salesforce.
- Reviewing Prospa’s internal records to establish the background details of the complaint.
- Guiding the resolution of complaints through internal and external dispute resolution (AFCA) processes.
- Communicating directly with customers, internal stakeholders and AFCA via phone and email.
- Applying our Complaints Policy and any directions provided by Prospa’s specialist teams, including the Legal team.
- Reporting complaints information to Prospa’s teams to assist with the continuous improvement of our processes and systems.
- You have a customer-centric outlook and enjoy championing solutions to problems for customers.
- You are empathetic to the needs of customers and are able to view issues from multiple perspectives.
- You are comfortable negotiating fair and reasonable outcomes in circumstances that may be challenging.
- You are resilient under pressure and can meet relevant timeframes.
- You have the confidence to make recommendations and provide feedback based on data.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward outstanding achievements, and actively provide our people the same exceptional experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.