Business Operations Division
Prospa is Australia's leading online lender to small business and committed to helping small business owners access the funds they need to grow. Prospa prides itself on its people and has a highly engaged team dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding our customer expectations.
Our people enable us to deliver on this to our customers through their diversity, skills and energy. The Prospa values of Fairness, Great Decision-making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform what we do and how we act every day.
The Customer Success Manager maintains the relationship of existing customers who have been funded by Prospa. The role is an account management position and requires a person who can establish trust with business owners and identify future commercial opportunities with the customer.
What you'll do:
- You will be able to identify future lending opportunities with existing customers.
- Qualify and clearly understand customer's requirements to recommend the most suitable solution.
- Conduct high-level business conversations with business owners.
- You will build strong rapport with growing Australian businesses such as cafes, retailers, restaurants, various trades, wholesalers and salons.
- You will have at least 3 years' solution based sales, portfolio management and or relationship management experience.
- Your experience in customer retention will be highly desirable.
- You will have a deep understanding of how a business owner thinks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a friendly and informative tone.
- Consistent track record in meeting monthly sales targets and important metrics.
- Experience negotiating with customers.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong skills with MS Office (outlook, word, excel).
We have an energising, supportive and collaborative culture and we're looking for phenomenal people to be part of our journey. You'll be given excellent training and development opportunities, great perks and competitive salary, and an opportunity to be involved in one of Australia's fastest growing companies.