We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The role reports to the Head of Credit Risk, but you and your direct reports will work cross-functionally with Prospa’s Product, Design and Technology teams to prioritise and deliver initiatives to transform the business to create amazing customer experiences and enable sustainable business growth.
What you will be doing
- Develop, test, and implement credit assessment processes to launch and scale new credit-related products and services.
- Adapt credit assessment processes for existing credit-related products and services so that they are applicable to new markets, addressing differences in customer needs, regulation, third-party providers, etc.
- Identify new data sources, analyse their potential value within our credit assessment processes and realise the value by embedding them into our operations.
- Provide direction and guidance to cross-functional teams.
- Simulate the expected impacts that changes are likely to have on key business metrics.
- Present recommendations and supporting rationale to senior stakeholders, including the C-suite and board members.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Substantial credit risk management expertise, including experience in unsecured lending, credit model development and implementing credit strategies into a decision engine.
- Proficient user of computer programming languages, including SQL and preferably Python, R or SAS experience.
- A fundamental understanding of credit risk regulations and standards in Australia and/or New Zealand.
- Proven leadership capabilities, preferably with experience of managing direct reports.
- Effective communication to both technical and non-technical audiences, preferably with experience in presenting to C-suite.
- Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?