We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A you will work alongside experienced leaders and market experts as we continue to deliver market leading value to our customers with cutting edge technology solutions.
You will be critical in supporting and helping manage our planning cycle (inclusive of annual budget, long term plan, monthly reforecasting and scenario planning) whilst liaising with various internal teams to provide sound financial analytics that underpin key business decisions as we rapidly scale the business.
What you will be doing:
- Managing monthly reforecasting and annual budget setting for the group with a particular focus on corporate level funding and cash flow forecasts
- Acting as the link between the different finance teams, investor relations, the strategy team and the executive management team on matters relating to Group level performance and performance updates
- Taking ownership of cash flow projections to inform capital requirements for the Group and interacting with funding and equity investor stakeholder groups as required
- Developing group wide insights to identify potential future risks and opportunities reviewing for example trends in the portfolio drivers, customer base or delinquency trends
- Developing external financial benchmarking, researching peer group companies and draw insights from comparative analysis
- Providing sound financial analysis and advice to Head of FP&A, CFO, Executive team and investor relations with regard to current and future financial performance and related financial drivers
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelors degree in Finance related discipline
- Post Graduate qualifications (Dip / Master / CFA / CIMA etc.) or desire to work towards these will be highly advantageous
- Proven experience in data analysis, financial reporting and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the financial services industry (highly advantageous)
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling you to engage with a wide range of business units with different subject matter expertise; and
- Experience in using Netsuite (or similar ERP), Tableau Analytics or Anaplan highly regarded
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- A highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Be a master of your own destiny. Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?