Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 18,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $920 million in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 200 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Prospa is currently rapidly growing in size and we have an exciting opportunity for a Collections Officer to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be working in a dynamic environment that is passionate about providing the best outcome for our customers.
To be successful in this role your past experience will be in commercial collections, with a consistent track record of rapport building and the ability to influence internal and external partners. You will have excellent communication skills, be resilient, dynamic and have a real passion for Customer Service and Collections.
Key responsibilities include
- Timely collections of outstanding debts for commercial clients
- Working on daily dishonor list and perform collection activity
- Handling accounts in arrears and ensuring that delinquent accounts are kept to a minimum
- Providing quality customer service & make smart decision
- Building rapport with the customers to negotiate appropriate payment plans
- Ensuring all administrative duties are actioned
- Keeping aligned with policies & procedures
- Sound financial acumen and understanding of commercial loans
- Able to build rapport and work collaboratively with active debtors
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Be able to think differently for our customer while maintain compliance standards
- The drive to meet all KPIs and targets
- Minimum one (1) year experience in collections is desirable
- Possessing excellent communication skills, display initiative and enthusiastically resolve issues.
Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time