Business Operations Division
Prospa is Australia's leading online lender to small business and committed to helping small business owners access the funds they need to grow. Prospa prides itself on its people and a team dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding our customer expectations.
Our people enable us to deliver on this to our customers through their diversity, skills and energy. The Prospa values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform what we do and how we act every day.
Prospa is currently rapidly growing in size and we have an exciting opportunity for a Collections Officer to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be working in a dynamic environment that is passionate about providing the best outcome for our customers.
To be successful in this role your past experience will be in commercial collections, with a consistent track record of rapport building and the ability to influence internal and external partners. You will have excellent communication skills, be resilient, dynamic and have a real passion for Customer Service and Collections.
The Responsibilities of this role are but not limited to:
- Timely collections of outstanding debts for commercial clients
- Working on daily dishonor list and perform collection activity
- Handling accounts in arrears and ensuring that delinquent accounts are kept to a minimum
- Providing quality customer service & make smart decision
- Building rapport with the customers to negotiate appropriate payment plans
- Ensuring all administrative duties are actioned
- Keeping aligned with policies & procedures
What experience and skills you need:
- Sound financial acumen and understanding of commercial loans
- Able to build rapport and work collaboratively with active debtors
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Be able to think differently for our customer while maintain compliance standards
- The drive to meet all KPIs and targets
- Minimum one (1) year experience in collections is desirable
- Possessing excellent communication skills, display initiative and enthusiastically resolve issues.
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now. We look forward to receiving your application.