Business Operations Division
Who we are
Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small businesses and our bold vision is to change the way small business owners experience finance.
We are inspired by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. We love our newly launched values of 'obsess about customers', 'be bold, open and real', 'deliver value fast', 'simplicity' and 'one team', as they guide our thoughts and actions every single day.
Prospa is currently rapidly growing in size and we have an exciting opportunity for a Collections Officer to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be working in a dynamic environment that is passionate about providing the best outcome for our customers.
To be successful in this role your past experience will be in commercial collections, with a consistent track record of rapport building and the ability to influence internal and external partners. You will have excellent communication skills, be resilient, dynamic and have a real passion for Customer Service and Collections.
The Responsibilities of this role are but not limited to:
- Timely collections of outstanding debts for commercial clients
- Working on daily dishonor list and perform collection activity
- Handling accounts in arrears and ensuring that delinquent accounts are kept to a minimum
- Providing quality customer service & make smart decision
- Building rapport with the customers to negotiate appropriate payment plans
- Ensuring all administrative duties are actioned
- Keeping aligned with policies & procedures
What experience and skills you need:
- Sound financial acumen and understanding of commercial loans
- Able to build rapport and work collaboratively with active debtors
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Be able to think differently for our customer while maintain compliance standards
- The drive to meet all KPIs and targets
- Minimum one (1) year experience in collections is desirable
- Possessing excellent communication skills, display initiative and enthusiastically resolve issues.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.