Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
Prospa is currently expanding in size and we have an exciting opportunity for a Collections Officer to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be working in a fast-paced environment that is focused on providing the best outcome for our customers. To be effective you must have background of commercial collections, with a strong track record of rapport building and the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders. You will have excellent communication skills, be resilient, fast paced and have a true passion for Customer Service and Collections.
What you will be doing
- Timely collect outstanding debts for commercial clients
- Work on daily dishonor list and perform collection activity
- Manage account in arrears and ensuring that delinquent accounts are kept to a minimum
- Provide quality customer service & make smart decision
- Build rapport with the customers to negotiate right payment plan
- Ensure all administrative duties are actioned
- Keep compliant with policies & procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- Sound financial acumen and understanding of commercial loan
- Able to build rapport and work collaboratively with active debtors
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Be able to think differently for our customer while maintain compliance standards
- The drive to meet all KPIs and targets
- Possessing excellent communication skills, display initiative and proactively resolve issues
What's nice to have
- Minimum one (1) year experience in collections is desirable
What we can offer you
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward outstanding achievements, and actively provide our people the same exceptional experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.