Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia and New Zealand achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
The role reports to the Head of Channel Marketing and works closely with the Senior Channel Marketing Manager and National Sales Distribution team to grow and activate Prospa’s referral partnership network by developing and executing a continuous marketing program. Prospa’s referral partnership network includes Mortgage Brokers, Finance Brokers, Affiliate Partners, Aggregation Partners and National Finance Associations.
- Own and deliver against channel-specific marketing strategies, working closely with Prospa’s Marketing, National Sales Distribution and Product team.
- Deliver coordinated channel-specific marketing activities with a focus on performance, scale and efficiency.
- Channel-specific marketing activities to include sales enablement and segmented driven communication.
- Be a passionate “voice of the customer” where the customer is defined as our referral partnership network, through research to build out key customer insights, define customer pain-points to decipher and develop the resulting value proposition for targeted segments.
- Undertake market research, to stay ahead of the curve and following the latest industry trends and understanding competitor offering.
- Track, analyse, optimise and report campaigns and segment activity to improve marketing and segment strategy effectiveness and drive YoY growth.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- 5+ years of intermediary/channel marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Agency marketing experience (helpful).
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and prior experience in delivering successful campaigns utilizing these tools e.g. Salesforce, Marketo (desirable).
- Successful experience in executing coordinated marketing campaigns with testing strategies including creative, format and offers.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Show us your strategic and creative thinking skills.
- Flexible to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of client service.
- Love of building relationships and working well across multiple functions.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Be bursting with initiative and resourcefulness.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.