Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 17,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting almost one billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
This exciting role reports to the Head of Channel Marketing, working closely with the marketing and sales teams to grow and activate Prospa’s referral partnership network by developing and executing an inspiring marketing program.
What you will do
- Own and deliver against channel-specific marketing strategies
- Be a passionate “voice of the customer” where the customer is defined as our referral partnership network
- Manage market research to stay ahead of the curve, following the latest industry trends and understanding competitor offering
- Analyse and optimise both campaigns and segment activity to improve marketing and segment strategy effectiveness, ultimately driving YoY growth
What you will need
- The ability to flourish when executing integrated marketing campaigns with testing strategies
- The desire to think creatively and strategically, creating customer excellence
- A passion for building and creating relationships across a variety of functions
- A highly enthusiastic individual with a collaborative mindset that loves to learn
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation tools with prior experience in managing successful campaigns, within the broker market, would be a bonus
Come and join us
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.