We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager of Customer and Partner Experience, you’ll support the growth and retention of Prospa’s referral partnership network and existing customers, small to medium businesses owners. Our partner network includes Brokers, Affiliate Partners, Aggregators and National Finance Associations.
What you will be doing
- Support in the delivery of key marketing activities that deliver across the lifecycle of customers and partners
- Build and distribute key sales enablement toolkits, campaign communication and support materials
- Act as the ‘voice of the customer’ and conduct reporting to optimise future activities via data driven insights
- Stay ahead of the curve, by continuous research, following market trends and understanding competitors
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in marketing, ideally within a sales aligned environment or in channel marketing
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or similar)
- Previous experience with Marketo or similar tools will be highly regarded
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong execution skills (utilising internal and external creative partners) across different communication formats
- Confidence using excel to manage data, report, and drive campaign insights
- A love of building relationships
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?