We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As the Change Manager, you will be working alongside our Product team and will be responsible for focusing on the change to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and risks. Using project management methodologies and change management frameworks, you will work alongside the business to ensure the successful delivery of change initiatives.
What you will be doing
- Delivering on prioritised initiatives using approved change management frameworks (including impact assessment, risk analysis and business readiness)
- Advocate for best practise methodologies, in particular planning, controls, agile and change management
- Supporting Project and Product managers with effective communication strategies
- Collating and maintaining change documentation for continuous reference
- Oversee training plans, execution, and reinforcement strategies
- Supporting the project team/pods with the controls that are in place for successful delivery
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management or Change Management
- You will be able to thrive while working in a fast paced environment with a lot of variety
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?