Business Operations Division
Prospa is Australia's leading online lender to small business and committed to helping small business owners access the funds they need to grow. Prospa prides itself on its people and has a highly engaged team dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding our customer expectations.
Our people enable us to deliver on this to our customers through their diversity, skills and energy. .
About the Role:
As the Business Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for three areas:
- Settlements and cash management
- Bank statement analysis
- Customer resolutions
As an experienced team leader, you will manage the operations of the team ensuring you are providing guidance and motivation daily. You will be the point of contact for all team members where through communication excellence you will ensure you are acting to overcome challenges, growing capability and have a focus on continuous process improvement. Ultimately you will lead by example and engage the team to achieve their goals.
- Ensuring Settlements are processed daily, in line with business and compliance policies
- Ensure we support the Sales Team via the processing of bank statements in accordance with credit and risk procedures
- Triage all raised “Customer Resolutions” cases, assign, monitor, assist in the resolution of these cases within an agreed time, applying best practise customer service while adhering to business and legal requirements.
- Create an inspiring team environment with great communication and culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements;
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business;
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space.
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now. We look forward to receiving your application.