Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for onboarding new Prospa customers, by making the first contact with the customer and taking them through the full application process from first enquiry to settlement
- Understand a customer’s business in detail and work towards providing a tailored finance solution which meets their needs, whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- Make inbound/outbound calls and manage the full loan sales-cycle for brand new customers to Prospa
- Negotiate with stakeholders (both internal & external), creating value and win-win outcomes for customers and Prospa
What you'll need to succeed
- Track-record of effectively managing a pipeline of leads and applications and proven history of attaining & exceeding monthly targets & KPIs
- 3+ years of phone-based sales experience (ideally B2B, with small businesses as a preference)
- Experience negotiating high-value products
- Internal stakeholder management experience
- Capacity to have financial conversations with business owners, maintaining a high level of commercial acumen
What's nice to have
- Any financial experience
What's on offer
This role has an average OTE of $140k excl. super, depending on performance (incl. targets), with the potential to exceed this
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward outstanding achievements, and actively provide our people the same exceptional experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect, CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.