Product, Design & Technology Division
Prospa is Australia's leading online lender to small business and committed to helping small business owners access the funds they need to grow. Prospa prides itself on its people and with a team dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding our customer expectations. Our people enable us to deliver on this to our customers through their diversity, skills and energy. The Prospa values of Fairness, Great Decision Making, Partnerships and Thinking Differently inform what we do and how we act every single day.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will craft visually succinct dashboards that empower business decisions. You will find new insights for Prospa whilst working to also identify and expose information opportunities to a range of shareholders.
You will be:
- Transforming data into information for consumption and measurement by the business.
- Engaging with partners to build business definitions and empowering them to access that information in a simple manner.
- Developing dashboards and scenario modelling with Tableau across marketing, operations, sales, finance, credit and executive areas.
- Training and developing business stakeholders to access information themselves via Tableau.
- Collaborating with the business to improve data quality and create new opportunities for analysis.
- Working with the Senior Manager - Analytics to implement technological and cultural change within the organisation.
You will pride yourself on:
- A deep understanding of Data Visualisation principles
- Tableau development experience.
- Strong SQL query writing or data transformation experience
- Your ability to analyse data, communicate findings and generate recommendations and insights.
- Background in performance metric design and development.
- Understanding of database cubing/reporting principles e.g. Kimball DWH
- R programming or similar experience a plus and the successful candidate will have a keen interest in learning new technologies.
What we offer you:
- A collaborative workplace, that will both challenge you and recognise your achievements
- A unique opportunity to shape and contribute to a flourishing business
- A highly engaged team with great perks and work space
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of Prospa, then please apply now.