Who we are
Prospa is Australia’s #1 online lender to small businesses and our bold vision is to change the way small business owners experience finance.
We are inspired by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers - where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. We love our newly launched values of 'obsess about customers', 'be bold, open and real', 'deliver value fast', 'simplicity' and 'one team', as they guide our thoughts and actions every single day.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will craft visually succinct dashboards that empower business decisions. You will find new insights for Prospa whilst working to also identify and expose information opportunities to a range of shareholders.
- Transforming data into information for consumption and measurement by the business.
- Engaging with partners to build business definitions and empowering them to access that information in a simple manner.
- Developing dashboards and scenario modelling with Tableau across marketing, operations, sales, finance, credit and executive areas.
- Training and developing business stakeholders to access information themselves via Tableau.
- Collaborating with the business to improve data quality and create new opportunities for analysis.
- Working with the Senior Manager - Analytics to implement technological and cultural change within the organisation.
You will pride yourself on:
- A deep understanding of Data Visualisation principles
- Tableau development experience.
- Strong SQL query writing or data transformation experience
- Your ability to analyse data, communicate findings and generate recommendations and insights.
- Background in performance metric design and development.
- Understanding of database cubing/reporting principles e.g. Kimball DWH
- R programming or similar experience a plus and the successful candidate will have a keen interest in learning new technologies.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.