Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 19,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
What this role is like
Create visually succinct dashboards that empower decisions. Build data stories and find unlock insights and assist with the design of data science and business decision engines. Present to a wide range of stakeholders your argument for change, and work with all to develop trust in our data and approach.
Key responsibilities include
- Designing key indicators of commercial performance and transforming data into information for consumption and measurement by the business.
- Engaging with stakeholders to create business definitions and empowering them to access that information in a simple manner.
- Developing dashboards and scenario modelling with Tableau across marketing, operations, sales, finance, credit and executive areas.
- Training and developing business stakeholders to access information themselves via Tableau.
- Collaborating with the business to improve data quality and create new opportunities for analysis.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager Analytics to implement technological and cultural change within the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong understanding of Data Visualisation principles
- Tableau development experience.
- Strong SQL query writing or data transformation experience.
- Able to analyse data, communicate findings and generate recommendations and insights.
- Background in performance metric design and development.
- Understanding of database cubing/reporting principles e.g. Kimball DWH
- R programming or similar a plus – must be able to learn new technologies.
- Ability to articulate complex information simply both verbally and using data visualisation
- Capability to source information from multiple sources / create complex queries and work with poor data quality or volume with a pragmatic and agile approach.
- Stakeholder management investing time to understand the business and develop yourself and the Prospa community.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time