Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small businesses in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently over 200 strong. This represents a unique opportunity to join us, one of Australia's most exciting and fastest-growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture.
We are driven by our people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work and a Great Place to Work in 2019!
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will drive improvements in sales and marketing performance, customer experience, portfolio yield and financial outcomes across Prospa. You will be developing our DWH models, co-developing definitions and metrics, training technical and non-technical people, producing dashboards and presenting your analysis directly to leadership. You will be embedded with our Go to Market teams and work alongside our Product Analytics team. This unique BI Analyst role reports into the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and has a dotted reporting line to the leader of data and Analytics.
The BI Analyst is expected to expand upon instruction, with curiosity and an eye to sustainable information delivery. You will produce and present meaningful analysis with passion and diligence, and support and improve the data-driven culture across a wide array of stakeholders.
What you will be doing
- Develop dashboards with design aesthetic, information visualization theory, customer requirements and commercial acumen that have longevity and support data driven insight and action.
- Design and communicate new information paradigms or measures that will be implemented to track the core goals of Prospa and be communicated in media and to market as part of an ASX listed entity.
- Design, plan, and present reporting and analysis to the CCO and wider stakeholders both written and verbally.
- Work in a modern, purely cloud data platform in both batch and real-time context with technologies such as Databricks, Snowflake, Docker/containers, Tableau, Kafka etc., using Python and SQL predominantly.
- Extend and develop data models that support performance and experiment measurement and future exploratory analysis.
- Work with Analytics, Data Engineers and Data Scientists to implement data driven solutions into our products and operations.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years of data analysis and visualization experience including aesthetic design, visualization theory and development for a self-service user base.
- Strong knowledge of all Tableau Desktop and Server features.
- A good understanding of information modelling and SQL development best practices.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal context in business and technical concepts. Able to facilitate workshops, training and gather requirements from diverse stakeholders.
- Proven ability to learn quickly across technologies, people, business and to be a self starter.
- Demonstrated examples of thought leadership and ability to develop and present arguments for change through data.
What's nice to have
- Python development experience.
- Having worked with unstructured data in DWH databases like Snowflake or spark environments like Databricks.
- Knowledge of financial services and products.
- Tableau Online/Server administration experience.
- Some understanding of Azure cloud platforms.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.