Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 15,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over three quarters of a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
Obsess About Customers – We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real – Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner – 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
Day 1 – We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner – 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast – We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner – 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
Simplicity – The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner – 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
One Team – Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.7* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
As Business Intelligence Analyst you will craft visually succinct dashboards that empower business decisions. You will find new insights for Prospa whilst working to also identify and expose information opportunities to a range of shareholders.
- Transforming data into information for consumption and measurement by the business.
- Engaging with partners to build business definitions and empowering them to access that information in a simple manner.
- Developing dashboards and scenario modelling with Tableau across marketing, operations, sales, finance, credit and executive areas.
- Training and developing business stakeholders to access information themselves via Tableau.
- Collaborating with the business to improve data quality and create new opportunities for analysis.
- Working with the Senior Manager – Analytics to implement technological and cultural change within the organisation.
You pride yourself on
- A deep understanding of Data Visualisation principles
- Tableau development experience.
- Strong SQL query writing or data transformation experience
- Your ability to analyse data, communicate findings and generate recommendations and insights.
- Background in performance metric design and development.
- Understanding of database cubing/reporting principles e.g. Kimball DWH
- R programming or similar experience a plus and the successful candidate will have a keen interest in learning new technologies.
Come and join our exciting journey
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.