Prospa’s success is driven by its people. Their diversity, curiosity, skills and passion are the foundations for building an amazing company that puts our small business customers first.
Prospa provides cash flow products and services that help small businesses across Australia and New Zealand to prosper and grow. To date we’ve helped over 20,000 unique customers with almost $1.2 billion in loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in its rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
Our team is dedicated to achieving outstanding results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values are: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team; and these inform how we think and act every day.
This represents a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Fast-paced, phone-based, business development role responsible for maintaining, growing and leveraging relationships with both partners and business referral channels specific territory target.
To be successful in this role, you will foster and maintain positive relationships, then motivate and train partners to achieve strong growth results within a territory.
- Identify, contact, engage with broker referrers within a defined territory.
- Implement a strategic plan to engage partners to refer business and deliver territory sales volumes.
- Engage partnerships to build market awareness and referral opportunities.
- Ensure best practice sales and marketing execution is adhered to across the channel.
- Present the business value proposition to stimulate regular deal opportunities.
- Identify and win new referral partnerships across multiple industries.
- Work closely with external State Managers to identify, engage and build business referrals to achieve territory sales volumes and KPIs.
- Ability to grow partner referrals by articulating the ‘partner evolution’ and progressing mutually beneficial relationships.
- Provide management with regular sales pipeline updates.
- Ability to effectively overcome customer objections and train others to do the same in order to acquire new business.
- Ability to articulate Prospa’s value proposition to all targeted business types (retail, commercial, trades etc).
- Actively contribute to the wider team’s motivation and positive attitude towards becoming a market leader within targeted channel categories.
- Maintain accurate information in our company CRM system (salesforce).
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3 years’ experience working within a channel sales role.
- Demonstrable capability to engage defined territory of key accounts to meet budget.
- Ability to identify, contact and partner with target referral market.
- Experience with selling and supporting the finance broker market (would be very advantageous).
- Experience in managing and growing channel partnerships (outstanding training and engagement capability).
- Excellent relationship building skills with an engaging personality.
- Ability to be recognised as a valued business supporter and partner.
- Strong eye for business and a keen understanding of the key motivators for business owners within the SME marketplace.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CVs will not be accepted from recruitment agencies at this time.