We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry to the next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The Group Capital Management (GCM) team at Prospa is responsible for managing the company’s liquidity, funding and capital requirements. We perform operations like managing cashflow, funding of securitisation warehouses, trust management activities and reporting.
Reporting to our Treasury Manager you will play a crucial part in supporting our GCM team in the execution of a range of treasury duties across the group.
What you will be doing
- Daily cashflow management and liquidity analysis
- Supporting the management of warehouses, including tracking portfolio parameters and preparing daily securitisation files
- Supporting funder, investor and trustee data and information requirements and requests
- Monthly trust and cash reconciliations
- Monthly treasury reporting
- Ad-hoc portfolio analysis and other treasury related tasks and projects g. board reports, internal management reports, external funders, rating agencies, etc
- Supporting with portfolio pool cut testing against LMS
- Engaging with Data Engineering and other cross functional teams as required
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related areas
- Proven experience working within corporate treasury ideally within financial services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload in a high-volume environment
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- [email protected] (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts and a whole lot more)
- Team and companywide social events
- Volunteer leave and paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities and study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?