We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
You’ll sit as part of the engineering leadership team, and coach and lead delivery for a cross-functional team of software engineers. You are passionate about quality, skilled at managing priorities and engaging with business stakeholders.
Solving customer problems in a reusable and scalable way will be core to your role, to support both our growth trajectory and our continued customer obsession.
What you will be doing
- Facilitate team ceremonies and manage backlogs effectively by applying agile principles
- Partner with product managers, designers, engineers and business stakeholders to deliver value fast and sustainably
- Understand key team metrics, utilising them for planning and reporting and promote a collaborative team environment.
- Support stakeholder engagement, communication and change management
- Manage cross-team dependencies, remove any impediments and safeguard the team
- Champion a safe, inclusive and high performing team environment
- Coach individuals and team to high performance
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in leading technical project deliveries in an agile environment (Scrum & Kanban)
- Experience leading geographically distributed teams across different time zones
- Proven ability to facilitate workshops or meetings and build relationships with key stakeholders across functional disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with lateral thinking
- Proficient in administration and management of software projects in Jira, and use of Confluence
- A proactive approach, and an ability to navigate fast-paced environments
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible ways of working – we’re a hybrid environment
- Bonuses and stock options
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?