Prospa is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers – where employees are dedicated to achieving stellar results and exceeding customer expectations. Our values: obsess about customers; deliver value fast; day 1; simplicity; be bold, open and real; and one team, inform how we think and act every day. We are also recognised as an AON Hewitt Best Employer in 2017 and 2018 and a FINNIES Best Fintech Place to Work.
Prospa helps small businesses across Australia achieve their dreams, by creating an alternate funding pathway when traditional finance is not available. To date we’ve helped over 20,000 unique small business customers across Australia with over $1 billion in small business loans.
Prospa has established itself as a clear #1 online lender to small business in Australia and current growth trajectories see the business continuing to invest in it's rapidly growing team, currently 250 strong.
This represents an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing Fintech businesses with an awesome culture and plenty of further growth.
Be part of a large Customer Success Team looking after our 22,000 clients across Australia and New Zealand. This dynamic, high-energy role will see you engaging with our customers via phone and email to establish rapport to understand their current loan cycle. This will involve updating payment plans, extending loans and new loan applications for existing trusted clients.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Actively understand a business owner’s needs & requirements, whilst delivering outstanding levels of customer service.
- Negotiate with partners (both internal & external) to build value and provide mutual outcomes for Prospa and our customers.
- Demonstrate a track-record of balancing a high volume of accounts within a diverse portfolio.
- Capacity to have detailed financial conversations with business owners, maintaining a high level of commercial acumen.
- Shown history of attaining & exceeding monthly targets & critical metrics.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Phone-based sales experience (Ideally B2B, with small business' as a preference).
- Excellent communication skills and a with notable level of attention to detail.
- Experience negotiating high-value products.
- Internal partner management experience.
- Any financial experience is an advantage, but not required.
COME AND JOIN US
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, creative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.